ARTISTS & LABELS: The music here is intended for review purposes only and is not a substitute for the original record company product. Please contact us directly regarding the removal of any potentially infringing material. READERS: Please use this as a buyer's guide and support the artists (or use the direct links to Amazon to purchase product).
COMMENTS: You don't have to give your email address to leave a comment (leave space empty).
RE-UPS Please leave any re-up requests in comments on the original posts (NOT in C-Box) and we'll re-up them usually the same day, sometimes within hours.
VIEWING PROBLEMS Update all your browsers, Java, Flash and other programs to view the streaming players and interactive windows. If something doesn't appear, try using a different browser.
POP UPS: Most links open up into new windows. If nothing happens, it may be your pop-up blocker.
NO DOWNLOADS VIA STREAMING PLAYERS.
***DO NOT Request Re-Ups Here***
LEAVE RE-UP REQUESTS ON THE ORIGINAL POST
*PLEASE DO NOT Request Re-ups Here!
LEAVE RE-UP REQUESTS ON THE ORIGINAL POST
Brand new, full album streams from 40 or 50 rotating artists. Very friendly interface.
Ads provided by MOG.com
Category Archives: Wormholes
NOTE: This is one where we can’t use last names in comments, as comments are searchable. In fact, we shouldn’t use album titles, either… or even say much about the circumstances of this limited (to only 100 copies) package. We’re sure you’ll understand why… and thanks for playing the home game.
The idea behind many of these wormholes is that it’s better that the majority of them remain on the downlow, so we’ll see if this particular post has any adverse effects. Most of this is a two-step process, taking you to the original Wormhole post, where you can click the blue spiral to find the pot at the end of the rainbow. There’s a lot of good stuff here you might have missed over the years.
- Wormhole #01 THE WHO Live At Hull
- Wormhole #02 LAURIE ANDERSON United States Live
- Wormhole #03 THE WACKERS Wackering Heights, Hot Wacks & Shredder
- Wormhole #04 GORDIAN KNOT Emergent
- Wormhole #05 ARETHA FRANKLIN & KING CURTIS The Complete Live At Fillmore West
- Wormhole #06 Raisins In The Sun (Jules Shear, Jim Dickinson, Harvey Brooks)
- Wormhole #07 JULES SHEAR The Third Party
- Wormhole #08 ***CLASSIFIED***
- Wormhole #09 THE BAND A Musical History
- Wormhole #10 ROB GRILL Uprooted
- Wormhole #11 RAVI SHANKAR & GEORGE HARRISON Collaborations
- Wormhole #12 JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE Winterland
- Wormhole #13 JAMES BROWN Soul Pride The Instrumentals 1960-1969
- Wormhole #14 LITTLE RICHARD King Of Rock And Roll: The Complete Reprise Recordings
- Wormhole #15 (The Rock Box Compilation)
- Wormhole #16 JEFF BRIDGES Be Here Soon, Crazy Heart & Jeff Bridges
- Wormhole #17 IRON BUTTERFLY Heavy, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, Ball, Live & Metamorphosis
- Wormhole #18 THE SEEDS The Seeds, A Web Of Sound, A Spoon Full Of Seedy Blues, Future & In Concert: Raw And Live At Merlin’s Music Box
- Wormhole #19 JOE COCKER Live At Woodstock
- Wormhole #20 SLEEPY HOLLOW Sleepy Hollow
- Wormhole #21 PINK FLOYD Live At The Empire Pool, Wembley, London 1974
- Wormhole #22 ***CLASSIFIED***
- Wormhole #23 GEORGE HARRISON Living In The Material World Soundtrack (Demos)
- Wormhole #24 TOM WAITS Bad As Me (Deluxe)
- Wormhole #25 JOE COCKER Mad Dogs And Englishmen: The Complete Fillmore East Concerts
- Wormhole #26 THE WHO Quadrophenia – The Director’s Cut
- Wormhole #27 THE ROLLING STONES The Brussels Affair ’73
- Wormhole #28 ENO Drums Between The Bells
- Wormhole #29 (King For A Day)
- Wormhole #30 NEIL YOUNG Live In Chicago 1992
- Wormhole #31 RANDY NEWMAN The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 1/Vol. 2 & Live In London
- Wormhole #32 FZ & THE MOI Penguin In Bondage
- Wormhole #33 THE ROLLING STONES Hampton Coliseum (Live 1981)
- Wormhole #34 CAPTAIN BEEFHEART Bat Chain Puller, Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller), Dust Sucker & Son Of Dust Sucker
- Wormhole #35 THE DB’s Falling Off The Sky
- Wormhole #36 ***CLASSIFIED***
- Wormhole #37 VARIOUS ARTISTS BubblegumClassicsVols1-4
- Wormhole #38 ***VERY CLASSIFIED***
- Wormhole #39 ***CLASSIFIED***
- Wormhole #40 THE SEARCHERS Rockfield Recordings 1979-80
- Wormhole #41 JOHNNY WINTER & JANIS JOPLIN Boston Music Hall December, 1969
- Wormhole #42 BOB MOULD Silver Age
- Wormhole #43 THE BEATLES Tomorrow Never Knows
- Wormhole #44 EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Emerson Lake & Palmer (Deluxe)
- Wormhole #45 GRAHAM GOULDMAN Love And Work & The Graham Gouldman Thing
- Wormhole #46 NEIL YOUNG Neil Young, Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, After The Gold Rush & Harvest
- Wormhole #47 JOHN HIATT Mystic Pinball
- Wormhole #48 THE SEX PISTOLS Never Mind The Bollocks Here’s The Sex Pistols (Deluxe)
- Wormhole #49 JEFF LYNN + ELO Long Wave + Mr. Blue Sky: The Very Best Of ELO
- Wormhole #50 YOKO ONO, KIM GORDON, THURSTON MOORE yokokimthurston
- Wormhole #51 NEIL YOUNG & CRAZY HORSE Psychedelic Pill
- Wormhole #52 THE ROLLING STONES Light The Fuse: A Bigger Bang Tour-Toronto Live 2005 & Live At The Tokyo Dome, Toyko 1990
- Wormhole #53 THE ROLLING STONES Live At Leeds Roundhay Park 1982
- Wormhole #54 MARVIN GAYE Trouble Man (Deluxe)
- Wormhole #55 THE SHOES 35 Years: The Definitive Shoes Collection 1977-2012
- Wormhole #56 FZ Greasy Love Songs
<—Click To Enter – More Info HERE.
<--- Enter The Wormhole
Find more of the same, HERE.
<—Click To Enter… His first solo album in 22 years is a covers album. The other solo album he released this month is a somewhat mistitled, note-for-note covers album of his own past hits. How odd. Both are well worth your time. Check the archives for lots more from this guy, HERE.
<—Click To Enter (There’s lots more from this guy in the archives)
<—Click To Enter
It wasn’t actually “today,” but look who’s quietly celebrating their 50th Anniversary. The reason I like this modest compilation (only available on iTunes), is because it boasts so many of my own personal “non-hit” favorites. Find two pages more from these guys in the archives (HERE). Any bum links, just let me know. BTW… does anybody know what’s being said in the end? After the line “That’s it, you got it?” It’s been nagging at me for over four decades. No band names in comments, please.
God, I love this guy when he rocks.
Find more of the same in the archives (HERE).
This was one of my personal favorite posts from the old Never Get Out Of The Boat. Unfortunately, the heat of keeping it up got too intense and we had to stop running it completely. But… thanks to Grateful, here they are again. 8 (now 9) different releases sure to tickle your intellectual funny bone.
This post cost me a blog at one point. I’m glad to see it available again.
(Many thanks to Grateful for the re-up)
ANOTHER incredible collection we haven’t been able to post for a long time
We haven’t had this incredible collection here for a long time